Wednesday, December 10, 2008

T.T I lost everything in blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

I'm very angry as my blog's all element were lost now!!!!!!!
I Lost the links, hit-counter, music and etc.!!!!!!!
The important thing, links also lost!!!!!!!
At the first, I think never mind , I can re-create them.
But, NOW!!!!!!!!
I didnt found the what what to add the element d!!!!!
I cant do anything now!!!!!!!!! >_<
Actually, I just wanna change the template.
But, NOW !!!!! You see what is going on now ????!!!!
I lost them!!!!!!!! Damn it !!!!!!!! >_<
I'm a bit to thinking that
wanna delete this blog and create new one...
But, I think it is so " ma fan " la~ T.T
So, thinking clearly first! Sighing~
So, I'm very hard to find you all as my links lost start from now!
Sorry, all my friends~!!!!!!!!!!!
P/S : who can help me?????!!!!!

No comments: