Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Thing That I love But Cant...



The thing that I love but cant...

I'm very like to play piano
I love to see the piano when shopping
I love to listen piano songs
I love to try to play piano although dont know
I love to playing good piano songs
Richard Clayderman kinda is
my favourite pianoist
I love to know about piano...
I had try my best to let my mum
to let me learn it
But, ... unsuccessfully
I'm very sad...
Nearly this 2 years,
I kinda dont like it again
maybe I a bit given up ??
Who knows? maybe?
Well, then my cousin just
backed from Singapore
My little cousin like to play piano
and she has learn it
Then, I'm very interesting for it
Suddenly, I discover that
maybe maybe maybe
I havent give up to
keep playing piano!!!
I dont know...
I'm very confused now...
I'm really know the
difference between learn and not learn
We can hear through they playing piano
the skills are different !!!!
I'm very shock that
my skills are very bad
I'm very sad...
I sad for that I cant play
I sad for I have no chance to learn
I sad for I loose
I sad for I cant learn something I like
I sad for why all the parents force their
children to learn it while I...
Sighing~ this is one of my regret things.
Well, this is the first time I using ENGLISH
to write my real feeling in blogger.
Erm, please dont tell anyone about this yeah~
ok? promise? THANKS !!!

5 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

wa..
i never knw u so love piano...
O.O

Lyen's World said...

shien > lol XD haiz~ my thing that you dont know is stil have many d la~ Sweat ==lll you too >_<

Anonymous said...

Well.. people will change eventually through time. If you still worry about it so much, it still means you like it somehow. Well, if your parents won't let you learn, you can still learn it when you grow up if you still love it, ya?

Ling

Lyen's World said...

ling > ??? why you didnt sign in your blog recently o ??? erm, yup I think so. Erm, can think so haha ^^ I dont know what will happen when I grow up lur~ So, think again that time la XD

Anonymous said...

Piano learning process is not just long, but extreme long. There are so many learners, and out of these peoples, have you seen any successor before! I'm not saying that it's usless, but you need to know what you really need, learning because of interest may not last, aside, it's too costly and time consuming.
Don't be upset! I'm sure your mother know what's best for you at this age. You are a grown up, should try to put yourself in your mother's shoe. I'm sure they woulld like you to learn more as well if they can afford.
Will you still be so keen in learing if you have not face any obstacle in the piano learning process? Just like what you have mentioned, most parents "force" their children to learn (I'm sure it's not fun at all), and some don't even get a chance to explore the beauty of music!
Just maintain the interest while you still have it, learn in every opportunity when applicable. If I remember correctly, one of the comment from your blog encourage you to learn when you grown up (when you can afford).
As a matter of fact, it really upset one when one's don't get what he / she want. But do you know that your Aunt and Uncle actually appreciate so much that you can play so well, even better than your young cousin.
If the piano playing is just to express one's feeling in playing a nice song, it's doesn't matter if you go for proper learning, it'll be more enjoyable when you finally get to play the song.
Last but not least, you are already very great. Trust me, it's from the bottom of our heart (Uncle & Aunt).