Saturday, December 13, 2008

HAHA !!! I'm successed =D

haiz~ today I'm really xien till posted many many blog
XD cause so boring la sigh~

Ok, return to the main...
Just now, I're successed to create the songs players myself
hahahahahaha =D so happy nah~
Erm.. have 3 reason that forced me to change it la
=always listen them till so "ngiak" liao
=so boring till change it XD
=just try myself that I can do it not

Wel,, this is the result
I'M SUCCESSED LIAO !!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAHHHOOOOO !!!!!!~~

Hahah =) let me intro you all
the songs that I like recently
= XIANG SHUI YOU DU
=Monrose
=Untouched
=Out Of This Club

Ok, guys..
so weird that I'm listening
ENGLISH songs right ??
hahah =p
After that, I think ENGLISH songs
are good and very nice to listen too XP
Before it, I just think CHINESE songs is the BEST
while the ENGLISH songs are BAD
sorry yeah if I said wrong ^^"

T.T tomorrow I wanna back my sweeet sweet shome liao
mean that I cant online liao Sigh~
Haiz~ Dont know when I can online again la~

No comments: