Saturday, December 13, 2008

OMGosh~ So many party, trip @_@

Haha so many party la, trip la, gathering la,
haiz~ whatever la XD
Bit busy but boring la my this weird holiday
Sometimes, I'm feel very busy
Sometimes, I'm feel very boring
==lll how home d o ???
haha =D if you ask me,
my answer is
I DONT KNOW !!!
Are this month is my out month ??
haha ^^ just can tell you
maybe , who know haha

erm like :

=DC Trip > 15.12.08-17.12.08
=Glory > 23.12.08
=ANG's B'day > 25.12.08-26.12.08
=FUO TANG'S Camping > 26.12.08-28.12.08
=Fellowship Night > 30.12.08 (almost dont go d la)

haha, you see
bit busy right ???
sighing~ But,
I can tell you that
ALL the Activities
I'm stil not ask my mum yet =p
Because wanna ask slowly
then my mum will have a big chance
to let me go lur~ haha =D

2 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol...
lik me nt busy lik then...
although feel vy sienzz...

Lyen's World said...

---------- reply comment ----------

shien?sienzz??
>haha who know you o? always keep saying so boring XD me too la but why stil feel very sien leh ??? sighing~ A bit hope hurry up reopen school o T.T