Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trip to MELINSUNG !!! So XD

Sorry, late to post this XD Hahah, this time is talking about my TRIP IN MELINSUNG !!!! Wuakakakakakakaak~ Actually, I dont want to join it d as no my friends can acccompany me erm like Adeline lo, Tan Shuk Ling lur etc. But, well just like you know I HAD JOIN IT !!!!
Erm, if you ask me for reason Ok I can tell you JUST BECAUSE OF I'M VERY VERY BORING
hahahahahaha =p bit ZHA DAO leh~ Erm, I never go to the Melinsung is the reason too la XD
Erm.. and the third reason is I wanna try to join them haha ^^" this is another secret liao
sorry for cant tell you XP

The peple that who go was : me, shirley, crystal, racheal, 晋哲, 蕴能, 庭锋, Rocky, Roderick, 郭齐一, Lesther. While the White Monkey just met us at the second day because she stil in Taiwan before haha =D


~1st DAY to 3rd DAY~

We all met at STTSS's pondok. Then, took the BIG school bus! Hahahah the Ting Fung "cha yi dian" failed to catch the bus as late. Then, about after 1 hour like em 12 noon ??!! Hahah I forgot liao =p WE REACHED LIAO LUR~~ Wait wait wait.. Let me see~ OMGosh~ What is that o ???? ==lll Who can tell me ??? In my point, It's just look like BEVERLY HILL ?????!!!!! I wanna faint liao ==# This is the First time go to MELINSUNG !!! But, sighing~ I think it would be a resort
Haiz~ Suan liao la XD Haha, It's stil okok lur the house. The 4 girls just can slept in 1 ROOM !!!!!
Sangat sempit la tau kah ? Yish~ Haiz~ never mind la XD Then, everybody said very hungry wor~ So, what can we eat ???? Waliaowei~ is MAGGIE !!!! haha, Racheal put 2 bags of season powder !!!!!!! So, mine so Tamn ==lll You all must guess what we do leh~ wakakaka Let me tell you la~ Poker Card lur~ aiyo use your brain mah~ BIG 2, 21 POINT, 9 POINT, XIN ZHANG BING, and TURTLE ... When evening, our DC Member just left the 2 S3 went to swimming pool !!! yahooo~ But, what the >_< waliao ="=">_< there ="p" liao ="=">_<:: Never mind la it's stil ok. Ding Ding Ding... 2am liao!!! We all sleep lur~ GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!! SHHH~ DONT LET MY MUM KNOW THAT I SLEPT LATE YEAH~ Ok ?? Thanks ~2nd DAY~ I wake up when there were very noisy ==# Then I went out with them and havent grab my breakfast since I have no time =( Suddenly, Jin Zhe, Roderick and Kiwi asked us that wanna follow them to eat breakfast for free in restaurant ?? Just me and ting fung havent ate then Ting fung let me go since he is very gentleman XD Arigato ting fung !! Roderick's food was most delicious =p After back, TV TV TV again... Suddenly, someone said why dont we act a drama ???Ok lur~ This was our activity whole day. Go playground, beach, bla bla somewhere... Haiz~ Do you knwo, boss ??? We finally finished our drama when 12.30am ??!!!! OMG so tired la you know?? Had 2 people sicked lagi == I wanna faint liao =( Then, was our resting and playing game time liao!!! We were playing King game (something that..) Suddenly, run out of current!!!!! OH NO!!! after this this that that.. Finally had current again hurray~ But, we were sleepy liao XD NIGHT NIGHT ALL MY FELLOW !!! ~3rd DAY~ ::>_<:: I wake up since there was too noisy again >_< la ="p">Then, BYE BYE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are some pictures~




































For more photo or information ,
Can visit our Drama website ^^
I wann tell you that you can see the content there might lost something till it looks weird that what you see now. Well, I can tell you that everytime I write again, it might lost something till what you see now! Always have the what stupid HTML problems!!!!!!!!!! I wanna mad liao yish!~ Wrote again, lost again, wrote again, lost again..... I'm really and very angry and crazy now! My anger really cant describe by using any words now! And I said some words that rudely liao. Well, I give it up now!!! I'll not do the stupid things that I had repeat and repeat again but stil cant success ever never!!! Stupid BLOGGER!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh~ Sighing~ So, I wanna apologise to all my fellows my blogger readers! So SORRY!!! Hope to get your forgive!

4 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

...too many words...
hard to read...

Lyen's World said...

shien > cheh~ what the ==lll do yuo know that I'm very hard to type d lur~ Made me till very angry >_< erm, a bit sad when saw that you didnt read finish ^^"

shien? sienzz?? said...

k lo i read finish liao...
pening a...@.@

Lyen's World said...

shien > mana ada o ??? yish~ It's stil ok ok lur XD and I'm always READ ALL of your POSTED lur~ >_<