Friday, December 12, 2008

OMG~ So tired ==

Sighing~ I'm so tired la
JUst now I helped my grandmum
changed the " tilam's cloth "
LOL bed sheet la XD
Then I was scolded by her
for my bad changing skill
Haiz~ Then, are you know ???
She had combed her hair
when I changing ==lll
Waliaowei~ the bed is so heavy la girl~
Heavier than mine =p
Haiz~ never mind la!!!
I'm the good granddaughter ma~ =p
So, after that I online now lur~

And, last night I had go somewhere
that I recently didnt go d XD
is FUO TANG !!!
wuakakakakaka~
I was fetching by Tse Ying and Tse Yau
They had lost their way on fetching me XD
I had gave surprise to my friends
They had shocked when saw I was coming
Haha =D
So, then we ate together lur~
Didnt with Ging,
but with Veronica and Karen
== I dont had any seat sigh~
So, I sat between a boy and a girl
near them 2 d haha
After ate finished,
Me and Ging were washing dishes together lur~
Then, go to 2nd floor to listen DAO LI
something like resson d =)
Before back, I had knew that they were going "YAM CHA"
T.T didnt invite me~
Haha =p just joking la~
Actually, never mind d lo~
After reached my grandmum house,
that was about 10pm liao
After a while, I was onlining liao lur~

Haiz~ So boring la my holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

...lame XD

Lyen's World said...

---------- reply comment ----------

shien?sienzz??
> cheh~ said mine lame ==lll you too d lur~ XD haha just a bit la~