Monday, December 29, 2008

Haiz~ No time ler >_<

Sighing~ Actually, I have 2 blog wanna post
But, I dont have any time again!!! Arghh!!~
Wuuuu~ Just because of my stupid school
wanna reopen liao!! Damn it~ On 5th of JAN
Then, I dont have more time to go to mum's
office there or grandmum's house there
to online liao lur~ ::>_<:: kasian!~
One is about Ang's B'day+X'mas Party
Another is about my relatives come to M'sia
Na na na See!!! >_< mana ada time again leh?
And, the most important thing is
SPM!!!!!!!!
OhMyGosh!!!~ So heavy la man
I mean my responsible la T.T

Next year,
have many things wanna we do
have many things wanna we learn
have many things wanna we take care
have many things wanna we mention
have many things wanna we prove it
... ...
Sighing~
Only thinking stil can feel so tired
So if all are now ?!!
How can I do ?
What should I do??
How can I get many A's ???
I'm kinda wanna crazy now!!!!

Just now, I chatted with Ang
You know what she said ??
Haiz~ She said she
WANNA STUDY AND WAS SCOLDED
While how about me ????????
How lazy am I ????!!!!!
But, yish!! Think this problem next time la
>_< But, wanna wait till when ???
Who Know? I dont know. You know?

2 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

O.O calm down calm down...
we all hv to face it...
so better be steady
evything is gonna be alright at the end =)
juz jia you
don force urself too much...
don think too much...
juz try ur best
JIA YOU!!!

Lyen's World said...

Shien?sienzz?? >
LOL haha I know bah!~ Hope so la =) JIA JIA JIA YOU!!! Gambateh!!!! Erm, I think not really cause I'm very lazy now =X erm, see first la @_@ thank you very much yeah!~ =)