Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE ROCK SCHOOL!!!!


Well, there has a choir/vocal performance!!!

Organised by who I forgot liao XD
But I think the important is
I got perform
XD



It's a really amazing performance!!

Because has me??!
LOL no lah keke

I'm still not sure that
whether got choir group

comes from Europe will join or not,
also, will tell later =p

My teacher comes from UK d oh,
uisheh XP

The performers comes from a
popular music school, named

THE ROCK SCHOOL!!!!!
Will perform many songs but
i dont know how many it is XD




Date: 5th of Dec, SUN
Time: night, will tell y'all later (=
Place: UMS, dont know where,
will tell y'all later (:

Tickets: free, if you act fast XD
*since I just can get max of
10 tickets for free only (:
*


I'm still not sure that my mum
and ysis'll come or not,

or maybe relatives will come too??
who knows haha ^^y

Will tell y'all how to do if
the free tickets finish later (=



My Schedule:
3rd of Dec:
we got a performance in front of TYT,
dont what the function is it =p

4th of Dec:
we have to 交流 with a familiar choir or
music group that I dont know
what's their name liao that
comes from Slovenia, Europe (:
We have our dinner and communication
between each others like that,
maybe got singing together?!?!
Sorry, i'm not really clear of it XD
But I know that it'll held in
somewhere in KK la XD

5th of Dec:
Oh yeah, that's our performance!!!!!
Info will mention above (=
Sorry for dont have poster picture here ):


OMGOSH!~!!!! I have a biggest problem here >_<
About my transportation problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiks, my mum and I are the road idiot?!!?!?
We always dont know how to go here go there T____T
SIghing... yish see first how to do then la ==lllll
Scare that we'll lost the way to go and when back >_< #
Also, UMS so big la, aiyor must find a friend to accompany
me to walk around liao aahahahah =D
Also, the jacket we buy are so expensive la man @__@
Just a little coat jacket, spend me RM65 le, ::>___<::


Please please please come to support me yeah muaks

No comments: