Monday, November 8, 2010

08.11.10

Sorry, lazy to blog recently cause wanna playing games XD
Wah, just download a game and it spend me 1day to dwl ==
So long. Around 2.XXG like that, is the biggest game i have Zz
Also, i play that game until dont wanna sleep early
So, my mum scold me le =(( She want me to sleep around 10pm
How come I can sleep that early huh?!?! lame, gosh~~!
Sorry, my dear mummyy hahaha =) muakz..

In addition, my chrome sucks too >_<
Always cant link this link that, keep stucking there ==*
Sighing, blogging also wanna use lack IE haiz...
Between, wanna fight with my ysis for playin computer ARGH~!
Mei, go to study, now!! Or you want to sleep?
XD Also, have too many things wanna to blog le, but aih lazy #&@$%

Last SAT is my "Blue Graduation Cheongsam Day" =D
hahaha got the 纪念册, around 5XX pages like that, heavy ==
Quite cha tang too lur adui == change my words without permission!
乱改我的感言, 超级不爽, 眼火爆啊~! 猪头丙你~! loose my feelings ald!
And, my photo took dao 丑到爆, 让我晕眩, 不堪入目, 何等耻辱啊!
WHAT THE HECK OHHHH????!!!!!! #$@$#%$@$^#^%
没想到最后一年了, 也要让人家的丑遗臭万年, 永垂史册,
以后叫我怎么开心地回味当年, 人家问起也须硬着头皮说:“
对, 那个最丑的是我”然后没好气地反个白眼给他看?!?! DAMN MAN!

Haha, that day got took many many photos hahaha =)))
But i havent tag oh, too many le XD lazy, wanna play game gong XD
But, i think will tag it soon d hahah =D soon.....

Got class trip held on 15-17th of NOV 2010 =)
The most important is got something like 3G game that one=D
I wanna go and feel so excite XD butmy friends dont go wor~!! sad..
So, i think maybe i dont go le, cause scare that nanti tiada kawan o ='(
Also, what the heck o the price, expensive la!! RM115, just a camp?
All friends busy around that few days, got huayue, ielts, ojibala there
Sighing, feel so angry and so sad and damn dissappointed oh~~!
我期待了很久了的说,太让我失望了你们,好也!! 哼!!!!!!!

Between, my club, scout club have 3G camp initially,
but dont know what's the problem until didnt organise liao >_<
Another disappointed huh this time, so sucks oh you know?!
GERRR.. Between, dont have the s3 farewell in club to,
what party la, present la, all becomes impossible already,
make me feel so helpless oh ='(
The last year farewell party or what souvinear also dont have >_<
My friend, sofia got a 礼篮咯人家, me leh?!??!?! HUH?!??! Sigh!

I'll have my 2nd graduation performane rehearsal tomorrow haha =)
Langsung dont know how to dance tiam ==llllll oh gui lur ;X

I go to learn singing just now hahahah XD it's amazing!!!!
Just start today, but it starts 2 weeks ago le, i'm the fresh XD
Actually, i go this for the performance when 5th of DEC
It's free for us to learn and want us to performance on that show
Besides us, alsogot its original singers there too la haha =)
What we join is a choir. We, as volunteers, can only sing 3 songs!
But never mind, it's not that important for me :)
And, i sing badly, gosh, very tosoi T_T ren jia so pro d lur
The teaher is come from UK. Wao! Is it? hahhahaahaah
We practise twice for every weeek :) I love to sing!!!!!
Although i know that my singing skiils is poor :((
不要脸是!!!?!?!??!???!! 哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!!!! 算了吧~ =D

No comments: