Thursday, November 18, 2010

the last day of school.. BYE!

Well, today is the last day of school!!!!!
Sighing... So confuse that why we didnt cry for it d?
Weird kan ==?? hahahaha suan le XD
But, dont know why, I got bit cry when the last assembly!
The background music, the feelings.. haha (bitter smile here)
Also, we dont have write what Ji Nian Che, sign on the Bi Ye Kan
and others as did when primary, but didnt do it when secondary.
Haha, why??! Because it's too childish? We mature liao? Grow le?
Or we're not that pure liao?! Have more complex thinking liao?
Start to differentiate the one who friends, who dont friends?!!
Yish i dont know la, just let it go... ... =)

I'm busying to sell books today, cause i didnt sell S1,2&3 d ==*
But got many $$, haha actually not that many la, just joking =p
But I carried them to school hardly and carefully. @__@
Stil left one small mountain of past years in my home lagi ==
Aiks, maybe go sell them when selling book day jiang =)
Between, keep finding teachers today to take this give that
what ojibala things made me become like a cow liao ^^llll

About the 谢师宴lazy talk here in detail =p
But, it makes me so dissapointed oh!! >_<
It held in afternoon at school, wore sch uni.. etc
Made us dont have the mood and feelings la, aduidui ==llll
Also, it spend quite short time oh, just started from 11 to 1pm.
So fast, no time to enjoy, communicate, ate, performanced...etc.
Also, the food not that nice lagi, drinks is package d, lame dao ==
Got mineral water tiam, foods&drinks also not enough,
terus Oh My Godness oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not want high class la, but at least it can be better again lur Zz..
When i danced, I keep forgotting the steps, OMG really tosoi T.T
But, it's became nothing le since now/...
The programme so short XD dont have dancing tat love to watch..
Today, is the academic result distribution day too @______@
I'm not happy with sucks result, I think I better die in sch today!
But, luckily got maju sedikit, but stil very unhappy!!! ='(
Well, based on knowledge, top1 is kelvin chia, top2 is andy wong!
Kelvin chia got what 91.XX, andy got 87.XX like that haha =)
geng!!! Are we the same species??! Are they human? or UFO?!

THE LAST AND IMPORTANT THING IS,
I DIDNT TOOK THE LAST CLASS PHOTO WITH MY CLASS,
SENIOR XIAO 10' WHEN FINISHED, JUST BECAUSE
I KEEP TALKING WITH APO AND NEAL, DAMNN~!!!
I'M SO SAD LA MAN, SO REGRET OH, YOU KNOW遗憾??!!
ARGH, SIGHING............. x N times!!!!!!!

-----------------over----------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry,, I have to pay some responsibility..:(

Ling

Lyen's World said...

LOL hahahahaa suan le.. all of them is over already!! fine =) just you wanna pay my lost XD that is keep hangout with me until sot sot wuakakakakakaka XD