Thursday, November 4, 2010

丢脸的日子又到了...

yeah, i got participate the tshung tsin star competition!
As usual, i take the solo part, 不要脸是?! Aiks..
Wao, i havent sleep yet even now is too late le ==
Later i have sore throat then i'll know what is 活该!!!
Erm, quite disappointed to my poor singing skills ='(
So sad oh, when i practised, friends and family laugh at me o!
My family said that:"好心你啦, 不会还参, 知不知丑的哦你?!"
Friends said:"一直怪怪jiang, 走音, err..." and keep laughing!
So sad oh, do you all really think that:
I think that I'm good in it huh?!??!
Actually not! Just wanna participate, no other meaning la please!
Always chot until quite hurt sometimes =(
So, i didnt join last year, also got spm too, busy haha =)
This is my last year, so think that: 没有遗憾好过丢脸!!!
So, hahahahah solo liao XDD but just sing today ==
Never practise before, 厉害,看你今天怎样死?!?!
Also, so expensive lur, cost RM12!! S1 that year just RM10
That year got 5min when preliminary, but this year!??!
What?!?!?!? Just have 3 mins?!? Gerr~! 孤寒 == Hmmg..
Actually, wanna join with seeto, meng lai them in group d.
But, apo said that solo have lower risk war XD
So, laallalalalallaal... ....
Really wanna sleep now le, havent pick my cloth yet too =p
Also, I have S3 10' graduation photo taking tomorrow =)
We'll take some pieces as memory around the school compound
by wearing the graduation blue clothes hahaha =) seems nice
So, that's all haha =) wanna prepare mood to spoil my image le XD

Night~!

No comments: