Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Stupid Semi-Final XD

NO. 13









haiz.. just like what you see XP
yup, this is my semi-final's no.
today, was semi-final day~~



haiz ~
I felt complicated la~
as.. ermm.. how to say leh ??
I'm not felt so sad as I already
know that I cant in the FINAL le
since my singing skill're so so so so bad
XD
now, I can singing in semi-final
was my lucky le ^^
haha
yeah~
I thought it's impossible when
I have knew that I was IN !!




but, stil happy d ..
This will become one part of my memory~
Altough it's not a really good memory
XD




Angry's my another feeling !!!
I'm so angry with myself as
I always nervous for anything !!!!!

anything like
: blood
: injection
: singing
: english
: communicate with someone
: speaking ?
: maybe that's all ?!




So ,
these time nervous too !
First-half also nervous !!
Semi-final also nervous !!!
Arhh ~~
nana~~ tu la ~~
nervous till became a clown at stage today !!
T.T
haiz .. (sighing)
these time, i was nervous, scared ?!?!?
Till my voice cant open !!!
I'm really angry with myself la~
actually, i cant slept for 3 days le because of this stupid thing XD
and cry too (die)
I never scared like that..
but, this time (haiz)







But,
I felt very happy and relax too !!
Because I no need to continue my singing le !!!
Yaho~~ Yappy~~
So realx!!
wuakaka~~

:no need to scare le
:can sleep very sweet le
:no need to felt so tired le
:no need to annoy for this thing le




and..




MY FRIENDS're very very very
SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE me~~~
I'm so APPRECIATE !!!
T.T



THANK YOU , MY FRIENDS ~
I LOVE YOU ALL~~
I'll REMEMBER ALL YOUR KIND D~~~



Especially when you all SCREAMING, YELLING, and APPLAUSE ~
until sore thoat ~~
haha ^^''
Arigatoh ~
I'll remember all of this d !!
Really, sincerely thanks you all ~







THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!



Friendship Hurray ~



S1 Zhong Hurray ~



J3 Xin Hurray ~ ?



Tshung Tsin Star Hurray ~



Me Hurray ~

wuakaka ~~

=)






YoYo =p

anyway, bad mood too d lo~
so, i decided to buy YoYo to comfort myself
XD stupid man



:: Secret Part ::

actually, this time I decided to take part
in this talent competition
Have a few reason d :)
: just try it la
: my friend half push half support
: this's my club activity
: boring











4 comments:

路过的女孩 said...

Good luck in the future lah! Be happy and work hard to pursue your dreams, k? U'll succeed if u really work hard.

Lyen's World said...

Okies, thanks yeah :)
my dream ?
what dream ?!?
why I dont know ?

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol...
don be angry...
alrdy very good liao lo first time~
lucky u~=D
and...
wat's the secret o??
tell eEeEeEe~~~

Lyen's World said...

reply Shien510 -----------------

haiz.. i know you're good for me but.. T.T i know myself things d lo~~ secret ?? hehe nothing XD
(fake)