Sunday, November 16, 2008

1+2+3 = CH 1/2

12.11.2008


I'm at my mum's office/JiuJiu's Office
---> Creative Home
JiuJiu : Hei, we have a ACTIVATION tomorrow
at Karamunsing. Who want go and display?
Some people : Call ah Vui go la, Yelyen can go too.Want?
So, I'm had a part time job started from here... ...


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1st DAY


: When we're on the way, had traffic jjam >_<
: After reached there, @_@ so ''narrow'' laa (die)
: Suddenly, our 1st ''pelancong'' want a pen to
write the information, but, OMG we didnt have
any pen ???!!! So, I hurried up go to buy some
ballpens lo sigh~ Ring x3 , wei, no need the ballpen
le, I found them under the table liao >_<
But, I already bought them le ==
: To avoid any wrong things, we found all the things
clearlyXD there got >DO (delivery Order) >Cash Bill
>2 ballpens >Rubber tapes >Stapper >Notebook
>Nametack (of course not me la =p
: At the start, I'm really cant communicate with customers
: Finnay, I can do it!!~ Hurray~ Congratulations, Yee Lyen

Muakaka.. ...
: But, I'm stil cant handled another problems
like deeper questions~
XP So, want my collegue's help le~ S.O.S.
: So, when him wanna go out, I'm very scare T.T
Erm.. maybe got many customers were
discontented to me lo
: Kruk.. Kruk.. OMG my lunch time now! erm..
wanna eat what leh ??
ah! Bought KFC la =)
: At afternoon, ah Boy's sister found him o~
You guess what she brought?
MC Donald !~ He invited to share ^^ kind
: C1 > After a family customers (Dad+Mum+Babby) left,
a BABY SHOE was leaving here XD lol
But, cant find them haiz
: C2 > yee~ who is he? Oh, he is our 2nd floor
canteen's uncle with his son =p he said he'll bring
his family to come to Creative Home ^^
: C3 > got an uncle wanna buy a bag of white stone o!
So, must sold the sample white stone to him lo~
But, they're so late and just me at the booth >_<>
: after a while, bit boring liao ==
So, I'm going around there lo
SHH~ secret~ dont tell my BOS =p
: I wanna say THANK YOU to someone
Because he tought me about the ''Ilmu''of sells
: Important, I wanna remember almost all the
information and their price, so the best method is
= take a note ^^y
: The most Ugly thin is I ''mix'' some words le T.T
renovation -> inovation
: When back home, I'm really very tired and sleepy
Z_Z~ but, i slept at about 11.30pm XD
: My working Time ~> 12.30noon - 8.05pm
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
2nd DAY + 3rd Day

: These 2days almost same XD
: These 2days' customers were less than 1st day o
Why?? I think that maybe 3rd day'll had many people as
that day is SAT but.. sigh
: so boring la ==
: Walaowei!~ Ah Boy invited us to eat MC Donald o
in these 3days!!! so rich =p
: But at the 3rd day, I'm really BAD LUCK >_<
: B1 > My shoes broken le OMG my leg so painful la
Haiz so must buy new one le T.T no $
Then, the bos discounted to me lo ^^y
RM29.90 -> RM18.00 THANK YOU!!!
: B2 > I called 伊面 as lunch manataunya
he gave me 虾面!!!! Ah!~~~~ Damn it! >_<
Between, it's so difficult to eat la Uakh~~
: B3 > Oh, all my CLEVER's my blogger's readers!~
Of course you all know what is my BAD LUCK 3 d =)
Is ran out of $ la~ ::>_<::
After bought shoes+expensive lunch+not brought many $
: My working time ~> 12.30noon - 6.00pm
^^y earlier than 1st day






No comments: