Friday, November 21, 2008

1+2+3 = CH 2/2

CREATIVE HOME, Karamunsing

Different types of Stones

Yee~ What's this? Car?? Make from White stone =p

Shoe??! Oo.. Is customer's baby shoe lai d la^^ They lost it

Catalogue 1

catalogue 2

Masuk Baris, All the catalogue!!

Craftstone sample 1

Craftstone sample 2

Florastone

Small Garden

Sample

Slabes

Craftstone sample 3

Craftstone sample 4

Craftstone sample 5

Craftstone sample 6

Florastone's Catalogue

Pebble Wash's Sample

we sell the car too? No but was traffic jam la XD


PLEASE DONT COPY-PASTE/SAVE ANY OF THESE PICTURES!!!
THESE ARE PRIVATE AND COPYRIGHT BY WONG YEE LYEN.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTING,CAN GET THE WEBSITE FROM ME
OR LATER I'LL POST IT.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uinah... Have work to do liao lur..haha.. You're much more better than me ooo... I dun know what I'm doing these days..haha..


YLing

Lyen's World said...

-------- replying comment ---------

yl!ng
: lol ^^y no la~ erm, you can find something to do d ma~ haha =p And, why you put ANONYMOUS o??

Shirley said...

ur shop?

Lyen's World said...

----------- reply comment----------

Shien
> Nop XD But it just an ACTIVATION only~ >_< have you see the blog= 1+2+3= CH 1/2 ??? Haiz~ I think you're not!! Right??? Have I been told to you that I had a part time ? Then, It's lur~ Sighing~