Saturday, November 8, 2008

Astro 群星献爱心

Last night, I're hang out with my friends,
same gang in J3 Xin last year d ^^
Got me, ang, shien, and leornard
sopo(s) and solau
wuakaka XP


We all went to watch the Astro Competition

Astro 群星献爱心

I bought RM30 d
But they bought RM20 d
Because I already forgot to buy the ticket at school's last day
Ahh~~ T.T
Okies,
so then, I bought my ticket through
through.. through.. through..
The Common Technology

Handphone !!!

Qiang Qiang Qiang Qiang~~
Muakaka =)


The RM30 ticket's colour ~> GREEN
The RM20 ticket's colour ~> BLUE


Venue : Dewan S M Kian Kok K.K
Date : 08.11.08 SAT
time : 6.30pm

Actually,
I went with my Jiumu and 2 cousin too
1 boy 1 girl XP
Because I had no car XD
After that, I go to find them to fetch me lo~
Last, they also wanna watch too
haha ^^
But, in the whole performance
I just sat with my friend but not Jiumu and cousins
Haiz ==
waste my RM30 ticket T.T
Are You know ??!!
RM20 and RM30 have BIGBIGBIG different !!!
One is so~ far~~~
Another one is so~ near~~~
haiz sighing ( joke )
But whole the performance was okok la ^^
Got many MING XING =)


Erm.. while the picture..
Next time la k ??
Because have many problems

: timing problems
: place problems
: Current problems ??!!
( it's true, as when Ang wannaa send me all the picture
through MSN, suddenly, Ang's house was out of current ?!!
so, the sending photo process must be stop.
Haiz == za dao, right? Sweat ==lll )

8 comments:

sofia said...

lol...btw my new url www.1119-london.blogspot.com

shien? sienzz?? said...

zzz...
sopo la u
XP

Lyen's World said...

-------- reply londonist ---------

== what ??!!
you have a new blogger again ??
walaowei~ haha =p

Lyen's World said...

--------- reply shien510 ----------

== what me is sopo oo ??!
i'm not ah~ you know..
between, yours one also bit fui choi lo~ right ?.?

路过的女孩 said...

Lol.. Did you feel 爽到 seeing so many artists? kekeke....

shien? sienzz?? said...

... i tell u a...
btw is nt between
btw is BY THE WAY
btw= BY THE WAY


get it?

and sofia didn create a new blogger
she juz change her url...


juz here to tell u the truth.

Lyen's World said...

-----------reply yl!ng------------

really fui la you haha XD
and..
why you dont went to watch too with your friends ??
^^

Lyen's World said...

----------- reply shien510---------

==lll sweat~
Okies, now I know le ^^
thanks yeah~
hehe