Tuesday, November 11, 2008

在黑暗中的天伦之乐




Last night, about 6pm
I was reading my favourite story book
《夜王子的分裂天使》
When I read till the most spectacular part,
Suddenly, dup~
Yee??~ Why I cant see anything around me ?
It's all black !!~
Oh My God, my house was out of current la~
Sighing ==
T.T I cant do anything la~
Cant read my book le
My lunch also ate half la XD
So, We all lighted the candle.
Then, we ate lunch together around the candle
Wao~ so 温馨~~
After our lunch, then had our conversation ^^
Finally, about 8.30pm
the current was ''came back'' again le!
Hurray!~~


平时,生活在这繁忙的城市中
我们总是免不了要加快我们的步伐
以便能赶得上那节奏快的旋律
因为,在这日新月异,
各种事业如雨后春笋般地蓬勃发展
各种学问如瀑布般倾泻而出
因此,必须不断地自我增值
才得以才存活

渐渐地,我们忘了身边重要的东西
如亲情、友情、爱情等
我们有了次要的
却舍弃了主要的
还有什么意义呢

那晚的停电,
给了我们一个机会
让我们暂时停住步伐
让我们享受
连神仙都羡慕不已的
天伦之乐
体会人间的亲情
原来,是那么的美好啊!

6 comments:

Clementian said...

Hi yin lian...

路过的女孩 said...

ui naah.. So deep oo... But what u said was right indeed.. haha..^^

shien? sienzz?? said...

ui...
u eat lunch at night d a??
dinner ba!!
lunch...= =


keep going^ ^

Lyen's World said...

-------------reply yl!ng-----------

haha ^^ just wrote like rubbish XD
Huh ?? what is the

----->
but what you said was right indeed?

Lyen's World said...

-------- reply shien510------------

Lunch ??!! Dinner ??!!
haha =p
suddenly my mental sot sot liao ^^

shien? sienzz?? said...

i tagged u liao~~