Sunday, April 10, 2011

For 3.4.11

I went Suria with apo =)
We have been a long time didnt see each others already
since graduate, so unbelievable!!!
Finally, we had a meet on that day =D

Haha, she changed a bit,
just changed her hair colour to a bit chocolate,
new spectacles, love those beauty stuffs etc. LOL ^^lllll
Others, like her height, didnt change, same as mine, still short(me)
Sighing, that day i really wore wrong shoes, $#@$#@#@$
She wore something like high shoes.
Well, i wore red shoes, the flat one ==
When we walk together, really OH MY GODNESS!!!!!!!
Sighing infinity in my mind......... :>_<::

Well, we watched a very strange movie: Sucker Punch
That movie sot sot d, make me sot sot liao after watched it =_=
Dont know talking about what d Zzzzz....

Storyline:
What happened to a girl that go to a mental insane place
after an accident. Then, sort of sot sot scene come out.
Some like game == Some like so lame ==llll
But, i love the starting until she went to mental insane place =p
Seems like have 3 layers there XD

After watched, still blur blur there even came out from cinema ==
Then, we went to Pizza Hut to eat dinner =)
We ate the newest pizza hahahha =D
It have 6(regular) or 8(large) prawns on it d.
Wao~!!! Damn nice mn hahhahahahaha =) Oishi~~~ @_@
So delicious until i didnt realised that
I didnt put cheese powder for 1st slice, gosh XD
Since I love to put many many cheese powder on my pizza XD
This one is the first one that I feel so nice even without cheese =)
Hope can eat again next time ahahahaa ;p
When dining, we talked a lot of things that
about our schools, classmates, life, feelings etc.
Then I followed her car to back home =D
Thanks a lot yeah, apo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice day =)

p/s:
why you didnt reply my msg sent to you after i reached home?? =(
Also, when you fly d oh ==????????




In the scene:

Normally looks:


Female Main Character:


Realised that "Gabriella" got join in this movie at the middle =p:
 
What she looks like in this movie??? :

Wah, shock me, so gothic O.Ollllll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed a very weird movie~ haha~ Nice outing though~ Glad I can have some quality time with u before leaving~ Next time we have to pair up with the height first~ haha~

Ling

Lyen's World said...

me too=D yup for sure, try to affortable with the highheeled first XD hahah go out again today mah =) haha have fun!!!