Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bye, Apo!!

Hahah, we have hang out together to farewell apo
Also can be said that we're out to have fun, relax and farewell!!

I was planned this, uisheh~! Hahahahah =D
I decided in Centre initially d.
When we reached, suddenly want sing k.
Then, some of them and apo havent reach yet.
So we went to eat KFC first.
Then, apo reached. == so slow blek!!
While seeto havent, astaka ==
Zinger Combo, yummy~~! @_@

Then, I said wanna sing k not??
Talked before in neal's car d hahah
All agree then go lur, yayhoo!!!
Met seeto when reached the bed LOL
Unfortunately, the KKBox is in renovation progress now
Damn lame man ==llllll
Then, dont know go where liao.
They all were lazy to go back to centre.
Then, said go Suria.
Can sing or watch movie.
For me, i of course prefer sing k la XD

We took city bus to go to Suria, LOL ==
Cost us RM0.50 each, sweat man, why you all so xiao jie ==
Finally, we went to sing k hahahahahah =DD
For student price, RM10++tax.
Still acceptable, have around 4and a half hrs i think =p
Chan Shan Hui shock us.
Dont know that she're that rock.
She choosed some like linkin park type, fuiyoh~!
Neal is the super fans of SHE i think hahah =)
Apo still sing well hehehe ;D
Kuchiki still sing cool cool ^^
Mandy sing abit, ==lll lamer
Ato as usual, keep her mouth as precious as gold Zzzlll
Got 2 drinks per person to choos tiam, quite nice!
Hahhaha, the atmosphere there quite nice, just not that high ==
Dont know why ==?? Maybe they are polite as usual??!? ahahaha

Almost the end, man said wanna get ear holes wah.
Then, ato and shan hui accompany her to find her ear holes LOL
But, dont have any gold store in Suria. haha
I cant decide yet since I have imflammation on my poor left le.
Scare that cant punch first. T___T
We left around 6.30pm and I followed mandy's car to Wisma
where my mum and ysis were there hahaha TQ man~

We left from Wisma then went to a clinique there.
Since I have inflammation leg. Doctor said that maybe 细菌感染wa.
Then, wen to eat dinner around CKS and I drived back home.

Bye Bye, apo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do miss us yeah~~!

No comments: