Thursday, April 21, 2011

21.4.2011

Finally, end my sucks mid term exam ==
But still, sighing....................................
And discovered that I have inflammation left leh.
WHAT THE HECK OHHHHH YOU~~~~~!
Damn man~! T_T quite painful lur =(

Haha, aham back today.
Hello, where are you, ham ham??
Also, Apo leave tml while kong long them back from Sarawak.
LOL haahaa why you all back anf fly around this time?!

MY ysis too wanna go to Negeri Sembilan for further study le.
I cant follow them to go to N. Sembilan oh =(
SInce they go on 7th of May for a few day.
But, I have school unfortunately ::>___<::
But I have holiday recently until 3rd of May.
Adui, why the ime didnt collapse oh, yish~!

SO lame, have many people study uni liao.
But, look, where are I? Still A-level, sigh!
Bit regret that why I took S3 o, sot sot d ==lllll
Aiyor, wanna watch drama le.
Hahahah =)

P/s: when aham group and is eat&drink group go out??
When can we have ear holes??? Aduilaman~!

No comments: