Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daddy ♥

Dad's back from Labuan yesterday afternoon for important things!!!
Oh my god, have been a long time didnt saw my lovely dad liao ::>_<::
He looks like a bit tired ='(
When he came back we straightly go to kk for something purpose.
But mum's ood not really good because of something sigh!
I have done a lot of things (maybe?) for my dad =DD
Like got give hime the clothes&etc that I bought in Sg.
Ysis got gave hime few cups of sem cha lol
Make him so full, heheheh ;p
His cooking, still make us so warm.
Not just because of his cooking skills, but also his love!!!
Daddy, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
We must always support you here, gambatehneh~!!!! =DDD

Well, I lost my paid yogurt dont know where, damn't!!!!
Dont know why, just so angry of it ^#$%@#$@$#
Freaking like to eat it lur GERRRRRRR~!!

Today, we went out too for something purpose too.
And, to send dad to take a ship/boat something back to Labuan ='((
Then we continued that thing.
After that, me and ysis went Suria for fun.
Quite boring LOL XD
Just feel nothing to do like that, no movie, no k, hmmm.
Ate 2 pcs secret recipe respectively and she drank yogurt milkshake.
Goshhhh, so regret to buy 2pcs in once,
make me feel disgusting man @_@
Spoil cheese image in my mind too Zzzz....
Attention: "yogurt cheese"cake is not as tasty as what u see ==
The 2nd is cappuccino cheese, erm still ok ok lar, just no mood XD
Regret to eat that much definitely,
made me so full, fat oh T__T  waste my $$ too ==

After ate, we walked to Wisma there =p
Just walked around for nothing.. hahah
I got but a hair stuff ;pp cost RM4, promotion XD
Also, a 0.4mm colourful pen, dont lnow what brand, RM1.


Then, again... Walked to Centre Point ;p
Erm, thought that she wanna buy something.
Well, she said want buy when in KL wah.
Again, nothing to do ==llll
Went popular to let ourselves enjoy in reading. =D

Just found a book that i'm quite love it ;D
But, it's a bit expensive T__T
Not really like to waste $$ again oh =S
But i think this books is really beneficial to me.
Sigh, didnt buy it after at all although got discount 20%.
Erm, wait me to save $$ first then will go to buy you!!!
Wait me ahahahahhahaa XDD
Also, learn some skills on hair d wuakakka XP

At night, feel that the life quite sien Zzzzz...
My mood graph just like unchanging from the beginning to the end.
So, online now and let me lost in this virtual world lol XP

Adui, my dekstop's screen aint work alreay yiish~!
Macam macam saja la you ==lllllllllllllllllllll
dont know when go to buy a new one, or maybe repair??!
Still dont know yet cause the unknown havent find out yet.
Still, although for around 1 week le, sighing.
Now, i'm using my ysis' laptop haha =p

p/s: Aduilaman, dont know when can hole oh, heiyerrrr #$!@#$@!

1 comment:

Mandy^^ said...

so touching o hw u say about ur dad tat part.. :)