Thursday, August 19, 2010

YAYYYY

hurray, i'd finished my mid-term exam le!!!!
Finally~~~! == OMG! so..... tired XD

Hey friends, how are you all now?
I'm so fine here nad happy and relax here kekekek =p

Wah, have a ong time didnt blogging liao bah O.0
Hhahahaha, sooryy kinda busy recently lur =(

Hey, ladies and gentleman, listen!!!
I got the P le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eventhough i havent get it yet, ==lll
cause stil havent pay yet kekeke piasheh =p
But I wanna drive my mum car! I cant wait!!
But, i'm so scare =S it's auto di tiam Zzz... Wanna learn again!
Yoshh, gambateh!!! =D

Hahah, later will fetch you all d =p
MAYbe, cause, yoiu know, i cant remeber the road!!!
DAMN MAN!!!~! $%#%^#%@E#$%$
Scare that we'll go Holand together and play with the animal..
Yo, TARZAN, we here come!!! wuakakakak =DDD

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stil left 6X days le. Oh my gosh ='(
Can I manage them ?!?!?!
Too, where's my future?? HELLO??!?

Finally, wish you all can feel relax for a while too =)

No comments: