Monday, August 23, 2010

THE FRIEND

I got a friend...

I know, maybe, our friendship's fade...
Yeah, i know all about this!
even though i didn't tell you,
but i really know!
Especially from the result that i,
something like observe you.
I know that, you're happier than before,
definitely!!!
I'm so glad that your smile appear on your face again...
Really happy for you =D haha

But,
i just realized something,
what i cant believe it is a FACT,
what i really don't know it's a TRUTH!
You're always like a phantom,
wear your protection mask..

Finally, i just know that :
You, YOU HATE ME!!!!!!!!

You even don't want to see me!
You think that I skip you &
think that you're a transparent little girl.
Actually I'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i know that,
you feel like wish to with them but not me.
Happier than with me,
more high than with me,
more funny than with me,
more fui choi than with me,
...... many things that i cant express in here!

I know that,
your feeling is totally different!!
Yeah, i know that you get hurt...
But, maybe you don't know me that I get hurt too..
Even I always smile in front of you.
Sometimes, i learn to keep my emotions well,
inside my heart but not in front of who!!!

But, i really don't know that you hate me!!
This fact is hurt me!!!
Until, my tears drop immediately...

Even I'm not at my house,
even I'm not just has me alone there.
But, i really cant control myself!!!
The pains dancing in my heart now.. ..
You have done a great job now... ...

Well, i also want to say congratulation to you =)
Happy for you that can drive soon!
Also, congratulations that it's reopen again!
I'll support you too =)
Hope that i'm not annoying you...

I dont know what I can do for you!
And, for me too, for us!!!

Maybe, after this,
I'll try my best to keep me away from you,
from time to time... ...
Since, we want to take a deep breath,
we want to give some free space for us,
give a time to relax ourselves to
think something what is suit for us...

Or, you want me to evaporate in front of you start from now?
Are you really hate me until this end?
What are you thinking about now??
You make me so confusing, absolutely!

Maybe,
I'll turn my attention from you,
I'll stop me from caring you,
I'll control me from showing any emotions from you,
I'll prevent me from expose in front of you.. ..

I just know that friendship is something hard to control!!
And, human is so complicated, they wear the mask to life!!!
Secret is an essential element for protection!!!!
Shut your mouth up to watch this movie silently
... ... ...


P/S: I got a little post is special for you in the blog.
Don't know whether you can find it out or not.


WHAT A BAD TRUTH AND A WORSE DAY!!!

Bye bye, the bad night!! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope u'll understand me.. pls.. I've replied u at that post..

Lyen's World said...

i saw it already =)
sighing.....
OK, i wont away from you d =DDDD
You too arh, tan cheng with me too =) promise?! ok?! hahhahaha